- Created a responsive, multi-store e-commerce website utilizing the Magento 2 platform
- Transformed the way Graber Manufacturing conducts its business by enabling full e-commerce functionality
- Elevated Thomas-Steele and Madrax brand through new corporate identity, color schemes and imagery
- Implemented a single shopping cart across Graber’s two sites
- Improved user experience by creating inspirational galleries of products throughout site and by reorganizing key industry knowledge and tips
- Designed a responsive blog to highlight Graber’s products and values
The Goal: Building a Shopping Experience
Graber approached Swarming Technology with two sites that lacked structure along with the ability to make purchases online. Looking to showcase the quality of their products using a modern, responsive approach, they needed a complete redesign of both of their sites.
The Solution: A Modern Approach to Organization
Employing Magento 2, our experts organized Graber’s new e-commerce sites into easy-to-navigate categories. Using imagery, we also enhanced the shopping experience by highlighting Graber’s customizable product options. Whether shopping by industry or product type, the new build is designed to inspire ideas while showcasing Graber’s quality and values.
Adding the ability to get a quote or make purchases online, our developers used Magento’s multi-store capabilities to combine Graber’s two sites into one shopping cart. Now, users can purchase customized Madrax and Thomas Steele products using one convenient checkout.
Swarming also designed a blog for Graber, giving them a platform to share everything from case studies and industry news to product tips. Like their e-commerce sites, Graber’s blog is also well organized. By implementing an advanced filtering system, our experts made it easy for users to find content they’re interested in.
From armless benches to artistic bike racks, users can now easily find what they’re looking for. Graber now uses a modern approach to e-commerce across their sites, that highlight Graber's unique products and values through intuitive categorization and imagery. Focusing on product customization, it’s now possible to build and purchase customized pieces online, from any device. Likewise, the single cart feature further simplifies Graber’s new shopping experience.