2017: A Year In Review
2017 brought Swarming Technology many challenging and rewarding projects. To aid in our growth this year, we welcomed over eleven new team members to the staff. Inside the headquarters, we enhanced the environment our teams collaborate in.
Further, this year we:
- Developed an official Magento and OroCommerce partnership.
- Launched a Magento 2 extension, Store Credit, into the Magento Marketplace.
- Won Milwaukee’s Future 50 Award for the second year in a row.
Our clients brought us many exciting projects in which we developed and enhanced features on the Magento platform. Some of them included:
- Created a customizable, responsive build-your-own product configurator.
- Enhanced Magento’s multi-address checkout method for a better user-experience in gift-giving.
- Implemented a holiday theme that can easily be turned on and off.
- Created a multi-store e-commerce site with complex products and integrated unique shipping options.
Further, Swarming Technology elevated the following platforms:
- BUZZI.io. BUZZI is a universal data-exchange and integration management platform. Say good-bye to costly custom integrations and hello to an easy data management system that pushes your valuable data to the platforms your business needs.
- Sarus Learning Management System. Sarus is a Learning Management System that allows you to easily create, publish and sell online courses. Built with users in mind, Sarus is a powerful platform that can take your business to the next level.
- We also provided superior support for hosting e-commerce sites through Amazon Web Services, allowing sites to be highly optimized and scalable.
All of this was accomplished by our passionate team of e-commerce experts. We look forward to growing and expanding the company in 2018 and wish each and every one of you a fantastic new year. Cheers!